The Kersten K 820 Pro with Powerbrush is a robust, compact pedestrian two-wheeled tractor, designed to manage small sites. The self-propelled machine retains many of the important features that outdoor applications require including sweeping, the collection of material and a side gulley brush, sweeper angling and fine height adjustment.
The sweeper/power broom is fully hydraulic which ensures very low maintenance, great versatility and simple operation. The large drive wheels allow the sweeper to negotiate rough terrain and kerb edges and provide a generous surface area to reduce ground pressure.
Available with 82cm Powerbrush & collector box or separate box.
Applications that the Kersten K 820 Pro with Powerbrush can tackle include:
- Sweeping and collecting debris from hard surfaces
- Sweeping, maintaining and collection debris from artificial sports surfaces
- Moss removal
- Snow clearing
- Grit spreading
- Grass cutting
- Industrial engine
- Large drive tyres for uneven surfaces and kerbs
- Hydraulic drive to the wheels and the brush with adjustable control on levers
- Angling sweeper head (left and right)
- Simple height adjustment controls
- Folding handlebar to fit in the boot of an estate car on certain models
- Reversing ability
- Type: Two wheel hydraulic power unit
- Engine: 9hp Honda petrol engine – GX270
- Transmission: Hydraulic transmission 9 lt/min pump
- Travel: Forward direction only with differential 0-4km/h
- Handlebar: Adjustable handlebar in 3 positions
- PTO: Hydraulic implement drive
- Attachment: Kersten Quick-Attach35 system
- Dimensions: W 60cm. – L 105cm. H – 115cm
- Weight: Weight 100kg
- Vibration: Low Vibration 2.86m/s²
- Sound: Low Noise <84dB (Operator’s Ear)
- Starting: Recoil
Click here for more information on our groundcare range.
Click here for more updates and news about us and our products on our Facebook page.