The Redexim Verti-Drain 7521 aerator incorporates all the innovative technology of the second generation Verti-Drain line. This makes it the first choice for anyone looking for a full 16 inch deep penetration and high productivity up to 49,800 square feet per hour. It is available with a 3-speed gearbox that will match up to any tractor.
The Redexim Verti-Drain 7521 aerator is widely used by contractors and golf clubs on all areas, including greens, where 1/2 inch tines can be fitted at 2 1/2 inch centers.
- Its heavy weight means deeper penetration
- A slip clutch prevents damage to the machine and tractor
- Relief of compaction at depths no other machine can reach, removing any hard pan at depths up to 16” (400 mm)
- Versatile applications in sports fields, golf and race courses
- Working width – 84” (2.10 m)
- Working depth – Up to 16” (400 mm)
- 3/4″ solid tines
- Spacing 2.5” (65 mm) – Up to 0.45 mph (0.70 kph)
- Spacing 5” (130 mm) – Up to 0.90 mph (1.40 kph)
- Spacing 7.5” (195 mm) – Up to 1.35 mph (2.10 kph)
- Maximum PTO speed – Up to 500 rpm
- Weight – 3,025 lbs (1,375 kg)
Click here for more information on our groundcare range.
Click here for more updates and news about us and our products on our Facebook page.