The Kersten K 1500 with Brush provides a professional medium weight hydraulic two wheel power unit. The versatile self-propelled machine features the Kersten Quick-Attach35 system that allows the various implements to be changed in seconds without the use of tools. The Kersten K 1500 with Brush further advances the quest for high operator comfort with low noise and vibration levels.
The range of attachments includes
Kersten WeedBrush, 90cm sweeper with collector and gulley brush, snow plough blade, salt/grit spreader, reciprocating knife mower and a trailing sulky seat. This is the perfect site maintenance machine for schools, colleges, small contractors, housing associations, hire shop, estates etc.
A 6.5hp Honda engine and Kersten’s own hydraulic transmission system keeps maintenance to a minimum and reliability to a maximum. This provides you peace of mind safe in the knowledge that your Kersten product will perform every time any time.
Applications that they can tackle include:
- Sweeping and collecting debris from hard surfaces
- Sweeping, maintaining and collection debris from artificial sports surfaces
- Moss removal
- Snow clearing
- Grit spreading
- Grass cutting
- Available with 90cm brush and collector box
- 6.5hp Honda engine
- Hydraulic transmission
- Forward and reverse direction with differential and variable speed control 0-6km/h
- Large diameter drive wheels (4.00-8 turf pattern)
- Adjustable handlebar; three positions
- Hydraulic implement drive with quick release couplings and implement quick attach system
Kersten products include specialist powered sweeping, weed removal and renovation machines on powered pedestrian and tractor mounted applications. Customers include schools, colleges, local authorities, contractors and private individuals.
Click here for more information on our groundcare range.
Click here for more updates and news about us and our products on our Facebook page.