- powerful 3-cylinder engines from 24.9 to 28.7 kW (33.9 to 39 PS)
- pulling power by large displacement (1647 cc / 1826 cc)
- robust 3-stage HST with cruise control function
- extremely high transport speed of 34 km/h (with standard tires)
- compact dimensions (overall width from 1185 mm)
- high hydraulic performance, up to six control valves
- 4 post comfortable cab, with standard air conditioning, air suspension seat, rear window defroster, etc.
- optional: platform version without cab with ROPS
- Engine: 39.5hp, 3 cylinder diesel water cooled
- Rear PTO: 540rpm (@ 2670rpm)
- Transmission: HST: 3 Range
- Steering: Hydrostatic
- Weight: 995kg
- Lift Capacity: 1150kg
Formed in 1979 and based at Thame, Oxfordshire, Kubota (U.K.) Limited is a subsidiary of the Kubota Corporation, which was established in 1890 as a manufacturer of cast-iron water pipes in Osaka, Japan. In the early 1900s, the Kubota Corporation turned its attention towards powered equipment.
The tremendous expertise and experience gained over the past century has led to many important product developments, helping reinforce Kubota’s position as the number one world-wide within the various market sectors it serves. Kubota has led the way in tractor, ground care and mini excavator excellence.
From powerful tractors to domestic mowers, the Kubota range delivers outstanding performance and legendary reliability; supported by a first class service from a nationwide network of dedicated, specialist dealers.
For prices on the Kubota STW40 tractor for events please contact our hire team.
Click here for more information on our groundcare range.
Click here for more updates and news about us and our products on our Facebook page.