The hardened cutting edge and weight of approximately 1 kg allow the Ryetec C2000 heavy duty flail to cut through material up to 75 mm in diameter. The ‘shovel’ design effectively throws the cut material into the hopper without requiring extra ‘draft or wind paddles’. The throwing action gives more efficient collection even in the wet. The straight cutting edge leaves a high-quality finish and flails can be sharpened in situ several times through their normal working life. Flail maintenance is made easy by the automatic locking of the hopper in the raised position to allow full access to the blades and rotor from above.
- 2 m/1.6 m/1.8 m/2.0 m/2.2 m cutting widths
- Full-width height-adjustable rear roller with scraper
- Optional front castor wheels, height adjustable with solid tyres for fine cutting height control
- Ground (C) or high (CH) tipping of collected material
- Heavy-duty hardened cast flail hammers
- Heavy-duty gearbox with the overrun clutch, and ‘V’ belt drive to the rotor
- SUPER version with stronger flail rotor, flails and mountings (18 mm fixing instead of standard 16 mm), heavy-duty rotor bearings and skids.
Designed to perform even in the most extreme conditions
- Particularly suitable in long/wet grass, scrub, heather, bracken and gorse
- Three-point linkage mounted, easily manoeuvred even in confined areas and undulating ground conditions
- Ground or high tipping models
- Easy to control the working height
- The floating linkage allows the machine to follow ground contours effectively
- Suitable for use with larger compact and agricultural type tractors
- Heavy-duty cast hammer flail
Ryetec supply specialist machinery for the Agriculture, Amenity, Conservation, Estate, Forestry, Golf Course, Highway and Local Authority sectors. They aim to offer high quality and reliable machinery, which is easy to operate and effective in use. The Ryetec philosophy is to provide value for money with equipment which will prove efficient over an extended working life, to provide effective solutions and high work rates with minimum downtime.
Ryetec supply products for a wide range of applications including; Aerators, Log Splitters and Circular Saws, Firewood Processors, Flail Mower/Scarifier and Collectors, Side Arm Flail Hedge and Verge Mowers, Forestry Mulchers, Grain Vacuums, Chaser Bins, Fertiliser and Lime Spreaders.
Click here for more information on our groundcare range.
Click here for more updates and news about us and our products on our Facebook page.