The Redexim CC1200 HL is a pedestrian machine which collects cores and debris into a hopper that empties hydraulicly, saving many hours in what has historically been a labour intensive operation – This machine is commonly hired with our Toro Pro-Core
In addition to our standard pricing policy we also offer a special renovation 3.5 day rate of £600 + vat – The unit is delivered either on the Friday or Saturday prior to the hire ensuring that it is ready for you to start using early on the Monday morning when the hire begins, it is then collected at 12pm that Thursday to enable the hirer to complete the work if the weather causes some delays – Call our dedicated hire team on 03330 069 545 for details.
- Weight 573 kg (1263lbs)
- Working width: 1200 mm (47.2”)
- Speed:Up to 5 km/h (3.1 mph) Hydraulic transmission that can be adjusted continuously and variably
- Maximum coverage:(Theoretical at maximum speed of 5 km/h / 3.1 mph) 6000 m2/h (64583 ft2/h)
- Hopper capacity: 0.3 m3 (10.6 ft3)
- Tipping height: 1250 mm (49.2”)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 2878 mm x 1200 mm x 1367 mm (113.3” x 47.2” x 53.8”)
- Engine: Petrol Briggs & Stratton 13hp
Innovative design, craftsmanship, and heavy-duty construction make Redexim products the standard of quality in the turf management marketplace.
They lead the way with products like Verti-Drain, Verti-Seed and Easy Spread. These unique and trend-setting machines are the most advanced turf management tools on the market, recognized for performance, quality, durability and customer satisfaction.
Redexim has become a leader in golf course and turf management equipment with machines like the Redexim CC1200 HL renovator. They have done this by supplying the best machines money can buy, and by listening to the people who use them. Forging strong relationships with customers, built on trust and respect, is essential to their promise of quality.
Click here for more information on our groundcare range.
Click here for more updates and news about us and our products on our Facebook page.