Graden CSI Sand Injector with Redexim CC1200 HL Renovator
Graden CSI Sand Injector
Wider and faster than the GSO4, it is ideal for level and undulating areas such as golf greens, approaches and lawns. A seeder unit is also available so a third process can be achieved with great results in the one pass. Don’t just groove it; fill it, seed it and get back to playing quicker!
- ENGINE: Honda 20hp GX630
- Unleaded petrol
- Key start
- Hydrostatic drive
- Forward, reverse
- Variable speed
- 16 x 6.50-8 turf tread wheels
- 9 x 3.50-4 slick tread rear wheels
- CUTTING DEPTH: variable from 0 to 1.5″ (40mm)
- CUTTING WIDTH: 21 ” (525mm)
- WIDTH: 37″ (950mm)
- LENGTH: 50″ (1250mm)
- HEIGHT: 48″ (1220mm)
- WEIGHT: 640lbs (290kg)
Redexim CC1200 HL Renovator
The Redexim CC1200 HL renovator collects cores and debris into a hopper. It then lifts to a height that can tip into a trailer or utility vehicle. At the front of the machine are windrow boards which allow the machine to move the cores into line. The line is then presented to a stainless steel blade which scoops the cores up, before a conveyor transfers them to the hopper.
- Weight 573 kg (1263lbs)
- Working width: 1200 mm (47.2”)
- Speed:Up to 5 km/h (3.1 mph) Hydraulic transmission that can be adjusted continuously and variably
- Maximum coverage:(Theoretical at maximum speed of 5 km/h / 3.1 mph) 6000 m2/h (64583 ft2/h)
- Hopper capacity: 0.3 m3 (10.6 ft3)
- Tipping height: 1250 mm (49.2”)
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 2878 mm x 1200 mm x 1367 mm (113.3” x 47.2” x 53.8”)
- Engine: Petrol Briggs & Stratton 13hp
Combining the Graden CSI Sand Injector with Redexim CC1200 HL renovator provides you with the ultimate package for renovation.
Innovative design, craftsmanship, and heavy-duty construction make Redexim products the standard of quality in the turf management marketplace.
They lead the way with products like Verti-Drain, Verti-Seed and Easy Spread. These unique and trend-setting machines are the most advanced turf management tools on the market, recognized for performance, quality, durability and customer satisfaction.
Redexim has become a leader in golf course and turf management equipment by supplying the best machines money can buy, and by listening to the people who use them. This has forged strong relationships with customers, built on trust and respect, is essential to their promise of quality.
Click here for more information on our groundcare range.
Click here for more updates and news about us and our products on our Facebook page.