The BLEC Cultipack Seeder has a world renowned reputation for it’s well proven seeding system. The front notched ring rollers crush lumps, making small pockets in the soil, the seed is spread accurately across the full width of the machine – not drilled in lines, the rear set of rollers split the shallow ridges, covering up the seeds in the top 12mm of soil. Surface disturbance is kept to a minimum. A fast and effective way of seeding all areas, the low ground pressure exerted by the Cultipack Seeder makes it particularly effective on sensitive ground.
- Well proven seeding method
- Accurate seeding system
- Highly manoeuvrable and easy to use
- Eliminates the problem of tyre marks as on tractor mounted seeders
- Seeding output of up to 5,000m2 per hour
- Honda powered engine
- Working width – 91cm (36″)
- Seeding rates – 3 – 50gms per sq metre
- Hopper capacity – 55Ltr (12gal)
- Working output – 5,000 per hour (5980 sq yds)
- Weight Cultipack & power unit – 435kg (959lb)
- Dimensions WxLxH – 110 x 180 x 120cm (43 x 71 x 47″)
BLEC are suppliers of specialised landscaping and turfcare equipment offering a wide range of machinery including both walk behind and tractor mounted, to golf greenkeepers, sportsfield groundsmen, municipalities, sod growers, landscape maintenance contractors etc.
All their equipment is engineered to the highest standards and built for longevity and reliability.
BLEC is now a member of the Redexim group, worldwide leaders in the Turfcare market – their investment will ensure that the BLEC quality brand will continue to be available around the world, with new and innovative equipment being added to the existing range to keep BLEC in the forefront for many years to come.
Click here for more information on our groundcare range.
Click here for more updates and news about us and our products on our Facebook page.