The Kubota L2 Series efficient diesel engines comply with the current EU Stage V emission standards.
The HST transmission with three-stage group shifting or the synchronised 16/16 gearbox both impress with their smooth operation.
The cabin models are equipped with features such as automatic air conditioning, a large sun visor and two USB charging sockets.
A powerful hydraulic pump as well as ample lifting power at the rear gives the machine plenty of muscle.
If you want to make this machine even more versatile, you should opt for Kubota’s optional front loaders.
L2-552 HDC 55 hp HST 3 ranges with Hi-Lo (3×2) Cab
- Kubota diesel engines with 4 cylinders ranging from 37 hp to 62 hp.
- Complies with Stage V EU emissions: less environmental impact, reduced fuel consumption.
- Equipped with common rail injection system, exhaust gas recirculation and diesel particulate filter.
- The diesel particulate filter only needs to be cleaned every 6,000 hours – the longest cleaning interval in its class.
- Thanks to the one-piece, wide-opening engine cowling, all maintenance points in the engine compartment can be easily accessed.
- Choice of two proven Kubota transmission systems.
- HST hydrostatic transmission with three-stage group shift or synchronised 16/16 manual gearbox.
- Cruise control standard on HST models.
- Smooth shifting.
- Effortless manoeuvring thanks to integrated power steering.
- Cabin model features a spacious and comfortable cabin with a host of premium features.
- Cabin equipped with automatic air conditioning, new large sun visor and two USB charging sockets.
- Front and rear mounted LED working lights mounted on the cabin efficiently illuminate the work area.
- Highest rear lift capacity in its class.
- Powerful hydraulic pump with maximum 37 l/min oil flow and two control valves as standard.
- 1750 kg lifting capacity at the rear.
- Cabin models feature mechanical rear hitch control.
- This makes it much more convenient to hitch and unhitch implements.
- Optional Kubota front loaders available for the L2 Series compact tractors
- Front loader LA 1055 for models L2-522.
Formed in 1979 and based at Thame, Oxfordshire, Kubota (U.K.) Limited is a subsidiary of the Kubota Corporation, which was established in 1890 as a manufacturer of cast-iron water pipes in Osaka, Japan.
Kubota has led the way in groundcare excellence ever since and today is a recognised name for all those in the industry.
About Lister Wilder
Lister Wilder are a friendly, family business that’s home to some of the UK’s finest machinery franchises including Kubota, Merlo, Baroness, Roberine, Trimax, Dennis, Sisis, Charterhouse, Timberwolf, Husqvarna, Stihl, SALSCO Rollers and Bomford Turner. These are all supported by the most knowledgeable Sales, Parts and Service teams in the country.
With branches across the South of England supplying Kubota compact tractors to the groundcare, agricultural, arboricultural and construction divisions. From tractors, compact tractors, utility vehicles and mowers to verti-drains, aerators, seeders and cultivators we supply for all divisions in the industry. We cover Berkshire, Wiltshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Sussex, Surrey, London, Middlesex, Hampshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Buckinghamshire. Across our territory, we provide expert Sales advice and outstanding Parts & Service support for those working within the Agricultural, Groundcare, Construction and Arboricultural sectors.
Click here for more information on our Groundcare range.
Click here for more updates and news about us and our products on our Facebook page.