We are currently looking for a new Parts Advisor to join the Lister Wilder family at our branch near Cirencester. If you have previous experience within a Parts Advisor role or, have a knowledge of Groundcare machinery Parts, and are looking to take the next step in your career, we would love to hear from you.
As a Parts Advisor, you will play a pivotal role within the dealership, sourcing items for our workshop team and our customers. A mechanical mind that allows you to identify our parts would be an advantage, as would working knowledge of machinery within the Groundcare industry and, as you will be dealing with both our workshop team and customers, it is essential that you have excellent customer interaction skills.
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. Saturday mornings, 8am – 12pm are also required on a rota basis.
The Ideal Candidate
- A team player who can work well under pressure and maintain calmness during busy periods.
- A great communicator with exceptional customer service skills.
- Comfortable using a range of IT systems with a willingness to learn new systems.
- Strong attention to detail and able to use your own initiative.
- A mechanically minded person.
- Will possess knowledge of Groundcare machinery or Agricultural parts.
As a Parts Advisor, you will be part of our welcoming and supportive team. You will become a valued member of the Lister Wilder family, receiving access to exclusive rewards and benefits including:
- A salary of up to £30,000 per annum
- Company bonus scheme
- Company pension scheme
- Life Assurance of £25,000
- 23 days Annual Leave plus all Bank Holidays, which increases with service plus a day off on your birthday after qualifying period.
- Free on site-parking
- Membership of Network Benefits, giving you access to discounts on everyday purchases like grocery shopping and clothing retailers as well as holidays and days out.
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme offering help with your mental and physical wellbeing when you need it along with a host of other support, including financial and legal advice services and counselling.
- Enhanced Sickness pay based on length of service.
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Free mortgage and home buying advice.
- Social events with your team and the whole Lister Wilder family.
- Extensive company training.
About The Company
Established in 1947, Lister Wilder is proud to remain a wholly owned family business committed to providing an unparalleled end-to-end service for all machinery and equipment needs in Agriculture, Groundcare, Construction and Arboriculture.
A friendly, family business that’s home to some of the UK’s finest machinery franchises (we are the UK’s largest Kubota Dealership) and all supported by the most knowledgeable Sales, Parts and Service teams in the country.
We like to think we live up to our reputation as an award-winning, professional machinery and service provider. We believe this boils down to our dedicated team of almost 200 people who always go the extra mile to deliver, our experience that stretches over 70 years and our extensive product portfolio.
As members of the Armed Forces Covenant, we are proud to support and welcome applications from service leavers, ex-military personnel and forces family members.
We are also accredited members of the Living Wage foundation – a movement of businesses, organisations and people ensuring that everyone can earn a wage that meets their everyday needs.
About Your Application
Sometimes our roles can be very popular, and therefore we reserve the right to close applications earlier than the date shown. If you’re keen to join our team, we’d love to hear from you as soon as possible.
"*" indicates required fields