An essential part of every tree surgeon’s toolkit, a JBM stump grinder can remove a stump quickly and efficiently. The 1466 BT pedestrian model has larger engines than its competitors offering more power but allows greater access with a narrower width.
- Professional model for landscapers, gardening companies, and rental
- Cost-effective turntable stump grinder with a professional grinding capacity
- Ideal machine for small to medium jobs or work with extremely limited access
- Compact design with small machine dimensions
- Machine width only 66 cm
- With turntable (pivoting axle) for ergonomic operation
- Stability thanks to individual wheel brakes acting on both sides
- Weight approx. 165kg
- Design according to the GS standard
- Reinforced steel housing in the area of the grinding wheel
- Operator presence safety bar
- Debris guard to prevent escaping material
Originally established in the early 1950s in Germany, JBM Machinery has an impressive pedigree, each product is manufactured to a high standard to ensure robustness and reliability.
JBM has been manufacturing stump grinders since 1975 and sells to a number of European markets and but has been under-supported in the UK until now. JBM working in conjunction with their UK importer has ensured products are curated from a deep understanding of the UK market’s needs.
An essential part of every tree surgeon’s toolkit, a JBM stump grinder removes a stump quickly and easily. With larger engines and more power, the machines ensure efficiency reducing down-time.