The Kubota KC range of compact, high performance track dumpers are the perfect choice for effective and economical daily on-site transport work.
Combining compact, durable design with Kubota technology ensures maximum stability on slopes. It also allows for minimum noise and vibration development when at work.
Kubota KC70-4 Dumpers
Compact, powerful and designed for optimum comfort and fuel efficiency, the Kubota KC70-4 track dumpers save time and trouble transporting up to 700 kg of materials, with five versions available:
- Kubota KC70H-4 – compact design for access through narrow spaces
- Kubota KC70HV-4 – variable undercarriage version that offers narrow access and greater stability
- Kubota KC70VHD-4 – vertical high dump version
- Kubota KC70SL-4 – compact design with a self loading shovel
- Kubota KC70VSL-4 – Variable undercarriage version with a self loading shovel
Kubota KC70-4P Dumpers
Compact and powerful, fitted with an efficient petrol engine, the Kubota KC70-4P range is an ideal addition for any work site with the ability to transport up to 700kg of material.
- Kubota KC70H-4P – Regular skip, fixed undercarriage
- Kubota KC70HV-4P – Regular skip, extendible undercarriage ¡ KC70HD-4P – High dump skip, fixed undercarriage
- Kubota KC70VHD-4P – High dump skip, extendible undercarriage
- Kubota KC70SL-4P – compact design with a self loading shovel
Kubota KC110HR-4 Dumper
Designed for productive operation, the KC110HR-4 offers maximum traction, minimal ground pressure, and a 1000kg loading capacity with 0.52m3 heaped volume – making this mini track dumper ideal for any work site.
Kubota KC250-4 Dumpers
Powerful and versatile, the KC250-4 can transport a large quantity of material easily and quickly with its fast travelling speed and a loading capacity of 2500 kg: ideal for working in varying ground conditions.
2 models available:
- Kubota KC250HR-4 – 180° rotary dumping function
- Kubota KCX250H-4 – 3-way dump
Formed in 1979 and based at Thame, Oxfordshire, Kubota (U.K.) Limited is a subsidiary of the Kubota Corporation, which was established in 1890 as a manufacturer of cast-iron water pipes in Osaka, Japan.
Kubota has led the way in groundcare excellence ever since and today is a recognised name for all those in the industry.
About Lister Wilder
Lister Wilder are a friendly, family business that’s home to some of the UK’s finest machinery franchises including Kubota, Merlo, Baroness, Roberine, Trimax, Dennis, Sisis, Charterhouse, Timberwolf, Husqvarna, Stihl, SALSCO Rollers and Bomford Turner. These are all supported by the most knowledgeable Sales, Parts and Service teams in the country.
With branches across the South of England supplying Kubota compact tractors to the groundcare, agricultural, arboricultural and construction divisions. From tractors, compact tractors, utility vehicles and mowers to verti-drains, aerators, seeders and cultivators we supply for all divisions in the industry. We cover Berkshire, Wiltshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Sussex, Surrey, London, Middlesex, Hampshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Buckinghamshire. Across our territory, we provide expert Sales advice and outstanding Parts & Service support for those working within the Agricultural, Groundcare, Construction and Arboricultural sectors.
Click here for more information on our Groundcare range.
Click here for more updates and news about us and our products on our Facebook page.