3-point linkage mounted, belt driven Finishing Mowers delivering hassle free, cut and drop mowing for a high quality finish. A choice of 3 machine widths available.
3-point linkage mounted, gear box driven Roller Mowers offering the same high quality finish as a Finishing Mower but with a striped effect.
3-point linkage mounted TM Topper Mowers for heavy duty paddock mowing. Featuring a dual tipped single blade system, these mowers effortlessly cut long grass, nettles and other unwanted weeds.
3-point linkage mounted Flail Mowers with free swinging flails and high speed rotor for heavy duty grass cutting of slightly overgrown areas, or those that are only cut once or twice a year. Effortlessly cuts grass, brambles and other overplanted areas distributing the cuttings evenly over the ground.
Kubota manufactures its own trailers for optimum performance and efficiency. From 0.5 to 3.5 tonne payloads, Kubota offers a range of trailers to suit your tractor and individual requirements.
Kubota lead the way in offering grass collectors for the complete range of groundcare equipment.
Kubota matched grass collectors boast the same durability and ease of use as our mowers and tractors for exceptional productivity and grass collection performance.
- Collector – The Easy dump, grass collector makes light work of emptying the collector’s contents thanks to a gas assisted mechanism operated by a dumping lever. A lever on the side of the mower allows the operator to expel excess grass from the duct without leaving the mower seat.
- Low Dump Collector – The hydraulic parallel link system allows the operator to easily dump grass without spilling, with a single control lever without having to leave the seat.
- High Dump Collector – The hydraulic parallel link system moves the grass collector vertically allowing consistent, no spill dumping at variable heights. Adjusting the system down enables unloading under trees or adjusting the system up lets you discharge cuttings directly onto a pickup truck or trailer.
Flat Ballast Rollers
- Mounted Flat Ballast Rollers – 3-point linkage mounted Flat Ballast Rollers designed to level and smooth out the surface of uneven ground. Whether it is a paddock for the horses, a playing field, or a field being prepared for haymaking, there is a choice of 2 roller widths to suit your tractor HP and land conditions. These rollers can be used un-ballasted or ballasted to suit your requirements.
- Trailed Flat Ballast Rollers – Simple trailed flat ballast roller that attaches onto the draw bar of a Kubota B series or BX2350 compact tractor
The smallest SP150 Fertiliser Spreader is a trailed unit, with ground wheel drive to the spinner plate. The XL range of Fertiliser Spreaders are all 3-point linkage mounted, with a tractor PTO drive requirement.
Suitable for wide ranging use, from feeding grass on playing fields and sports pitches to fertiliser spreading and even salt spreading. Optional bout limiters, agitator and hopper covers are available.
3-point linkage mounted Sweeper Collectors designed specifically to sweep and collect grass and leaves in large open areas. Ideal for use on golf courses, sports grounds, schools and public open spaces, the height of the brush can be adjusted to suit the ground conditions and surface. Also ideal for roadway sweeping with the optional gulley brush.
3-point linkage mounted, PTO driven Sweepers that rotate a full width cylindrical brush. Ideal for a multitude of applications from keeping roads free of debris to clearing the estate driveway of autumn leaves.
Attach or detach the front loader quickly without the use of tools. The boom stands and mounting pins make this task easy, allowing an extra measure of productivity and tractor versatility.
- Four In One Bucket loader – These buckets are designed and built to: 1. scoop and lift materials 2. bulldoze, grapple and lift objects 3. dig out materials 4. Back-drag a surface. The 3rd function hydraulics and skid steer coupler are required, if not already installed on loader.
When lifting or transporting a load, improve stability and safety with a counterweight for your Kubota tractor. Counterweights are available to fit all Kubota models.
- Pallet Transporters – Rear 3-point linkage mounted Pallet Transporters designed to transport pallets in and around the yard or polytunnel, reducing manual handling requirements.
- Transport Tipping Box – Tipping transport box includes integrated rear blade, removable top hinged taildoor with a manual tipping lever.
- Post Hole Digger – 3-point linkage mounted Post Hole Digger to remove soil from the ground, leaving a clean and vertical hole in which to firmly place your posts. The PTO driven augers are available in 2 diameters to suit tractor size and the job in hand.
Kubota-matched implements designed to assist the RTV owner with a range of tasks.
- Flat Ballast Rollers – These rollers can be used un-ballasted or ballasted to suit your requirements.
- Chain Harrows – Chain Harrows clear the ground surface of weeds, moss and dead grass to promote and enhance new growth.
- Trailers – Kubota offers a purpose-built trailer designed for use with the RTV.
- Sweepers – Ideal for a multitude of applications from keeping roads free of debris to clearing the estate driveway of autumn leaves.
- Snow Ploughs – Clears snow quickly to keep road and pathways clear.
Formed in 1979 and based at Thame, Oxfordshire, Kubota (U.K.) Limited is a subsidiary of the Kubota Corporation, which was established in 1890 as a manufacturer of cast-iron water pipes in Osaka, Japan.
Kubota has led the way in groundcare excellence ever since and today is a recognised name for all those in the industry.
About Lister Wilder
Lister Wilder are a friendly, family business that’s home to some of the UK’s finest machinery franchises including Kubota, Merlo, Baroness, Roberine, Trimax, Dennis, Sisis, Charterhouse, Timberwolf, Husqvarna, Stihl, SALSCO Rollers and Bomford Turner. These are all supported by the most knowledgeable Sales, Parts and Service teams in the country.
With branches across the South of England supplying Kubota implements to the groundcare, agricultural, arboricultural and construction divisions. From tractors, compact tractors, utility vehicles and mowers to verti-drains, aerators, seeders and cultivators we supply for all divisions in the industry. We cover Berkshire, Wiltshire, Kent, Oxfordshire, Sussex, Surrey, London, Middlesex, Hampshire, Somerset, Gloucestershire and Buckinghamshire. Across our territory, we provide expert Sales advice and outstanding Parts & Service support for those working within the Agricultural, Groundcare, Construction and Arboricultural sectors.
Click here for more information on our Groundcare range.
Click here for more updates and news about us and our products on our Facebook page.