The Kersten UBS 14 with Sweeping Brush power unit’s mechanical power take off (PTO) drive allows it to operate more powerful attachments. The hydraulic transmission features automatic differential lock and “zero turn” powered steering on the Hydro. This means that these machines can operate heavier duty pedestrian equipment with less operator fatigue.
The Kersten Quick-Attach70 system allows the added options of a wide range of implements to be changed in seconds. In addition, various tyre options may be added to suit the application required. This makes the Kersten UBS 14 with Sweeping Brush ideal for almost any purpose.
- Available with 1m HD sweeping brush and collection box
- Available with 10.4kw (14.0hp) ‘V’ twin motor
- Variable adjustable drive speed
- PTO (power take-off) shaft independently driven
- Four different tyre variations
- Hydraulic steering brakes and electro hydraulic steering
- Easy to use differential steering system
- Quick change connection for attachments
- Electric start motor available
- Easy to find hour counter option
- Hand protection for your own peace of mind
There is a wide range of attachments available for the Kersten UBS range. These include the WeedBrush, gravel path renovator, harrow and rake. For snow management equipment you can look no further with options such as a snow blade, snow blower and snow sweeper.
Kersten products include specialist powered sweeping, weed removal and renovation machines on powered pedestrian and tractor mounted applications. Customers include schools, colleges, local authorities, contractors and private individuals.
Click here for more information on our groundcare range.
Click here for more updates and news about us and our products on our Facebook page.