The Merlo Medium Capacity Telehandler range has telehandlers that offer fantastic versatility across the range. For example, not only can they complete agricultural tasks with ease, but they have also been certified for towing trailers on the road up to 40km/h.
In addition, you can choose from different models based on their technical capabilities. For example, these models include capacities of 3,400kg to 5,000kg, 7- to 10-metre lift heights and turbo engines of 100hp to 156hp.
- Decreased weight and dimensions: Therefore, greater manageability and lower consumption
- Excellent visibility all round
- High ground clearance: for those hard to reach places
- Engine power range of up to 156 HP
- Load Sensing System to reduce consumption and maximise performance
- A maximum speed of 40km/h
- A hydrostatic transmission with electronic control EPD (EcoPowerDrive)
- A steel belt which distributes the weights and eliminates the rear counter-weight
- Tack lock; a patented system for quick hooking / unhooking of attachments
- Capacity up to 50 quintals and operating heights of up to 10 metres
- Lateral boom movement, patented Merlo technology
- Merlo CDC safety system
Merlo launched in Italy in 1964 as a family business that specialised in the manufacture of farm machinery for sale. Merlo launched its first telehandler in 1981, which was a major turning point in the company’s history. Following decades of progress, Merlo is now world renowned for state-of-the-art agricultural machinery and construction machines.
Click here for more information on our Agricultural range.
Click here for more updates and news about us and our products on our Facebook page.
Click here to visit the Merlo website.